Hi pookie Welcome to my black gay girl universe!
This is my digital diary; much like my TikTok I will be talking about any and everything here!! Since I was a child I always loved the thought of running a blog. Tumblr was the very first time I stepped into the world of having a blog and let me tell you that was the SHIT! If you're born after 2005 you've probably didn't get to experience Tumblr at its PEAK. Honestly for the better...eating disorders, thin bodies, and white skin was at an all time high! I was more on the one direction/kpop side of things; reading gay fanfics I should not have been reading and reblogging shirtless pictures of harry styles.
I can't even tell you exactly what will happen on this blog but I hope we all have a fun time together! I am such a yapper in person; a very big extrovert! So I figured it would be so fun to have a ask box on my page that anyone can submit anonymously; a safe place to vent, ask questions, or if you just want to tell someone good news!
I have so Many hobbies that I'd love to share with you guys! This blog is also holding me accountable for all the books I never finish hahah I can't create a page for reviewing books and nothing is there...I'd look like a loser poser! I feel like I start hobbies and once I realize I can do it I abandon them. I hate that trait about myself! I want to change that; not sure if adding another hobby to the mix is the smart decision to do but fuck it we rise!! I absolutely love substack; in a way that inspired me to do more writing and make a blog! I' so excited to see where this goes! Thank you for joining my journey!

omg hii
ReplyDeleteI love it here!!!